What Does Your Orange County, CA Home REALLY Say To Buyers?
DID YOU KNOW…
- Most buyers form an opinion of YOUR home within the first 7-10 seconds of pulling up to it?
- Home Gain states that people who stage their homes receive an average 586% return on their investment?
- According to the National Association of Realtors, homeowners who spend 1-3% of the asking price, generate a return of 8-10%!
- The NAR states that 81% of buyers say that a staged home helps them visualize the house they were looking at as a future home?
- That ALL of our staged homes in the past 25 years have sold within two weeks of staging?!
- The national average is staged homes sell within 28 days?!
When you’re trying to sell your Orange County, CA home, home staging is imperative in any market. The way you live in your home and the way you sell it are two very different lifestyles. It may be a bit uncomfortable while you’re trying to sell, but we make the transition as quick and painless as possible. We even have someone who will come in on a weekly basis and take care of the daily chores that you are unable to perform. Or, if you no longer live in your home, we can accessorize, update, and clean, leaving it staged and smelling fresh for the duration of its listing. We have a 19-year proven track record of selling all homes we’ve staged within two weeks of staging! We’re definitely the company to call!